High Quality Products for All Occasions
We specialize in the production of high quality, made to order social and personal stationery products for all occasions. We have the capabilities to produce custom stationery with many types of specialty print processes, provide specialized print consulting services, and operate as a print production resource for all your social and personal stationery reseller needs.
Our social and personal stationery products include:
- Calling Cards
- Save the Date Cards
- RSVP Cards
- Thank You Cards
- Holiday Cards
- Business Cards
- Personal Stationery: Notecards, Letterhead, Writing Sheets
- Personalized Memo Pads
Our social and personal stationery is available with a wide variety of customization options including size, paper stock, foil stamping, letterpress, embossing, genuine engraving, thermography and more! We do not publish a catalog of product designs, so you know your design will be unique.
All our social and personal stationery and cards can be ordered with matching, customized envelopes. Best of all, we can address your invitation envelopes for you! Just supply your mailing list and we will print the recipients’ addresses, saving you valuable time and giving your invite package a clean, professional look.
Retail and Wholesale Accounts
We service all types of markets for social stationery products. We have decades of experience as a trusted partner for resellers and offer wholesale services such as discounted pricing, online order management, and inventory management for qualified wholesale buyers. While our area of expertise is print production, we can also offer design services and whether you create the artwork or we do, we always include pre-production planning in every custom order to ensure the design works with our specialty print processes.
After receiving the specifications for your order, we will provide a quote to start. Once approved, your artwork, design layout, and order specifications are submitted to our experienced print planning team. Our team will review your design concept and create a PDF proof for your review to ensure you are satisfied with your artwork setup. Once your proof is approved, your order goes into production and our team will communicate with you regarding ship dates and any important production details.
Do you need a trusted industry expert to produce your client’s social stationery? Do you have a special event you need custom stationery for? Contact us today for more information!
Social Stationery FAQ
Blank to keep toggle closed
1. What papers do you offer?
We inventory many high quality paper options, including whites, creams, and off-whites in a variety of weights and textures. If you are looking for a brand-specific paper that we don’t keep in stock, we will provide a custom quote with information on price and lead times for ordering your paper selection.
Paper Pro Tip: With any print process, it is important to choose the correct paper weight and texture to achieve the best results on press. Our team of experts will help guide you to a paper selection that compliments both the design and the print process selected.
Note on paper availability as of December 2022: Due to industry-wide delays and shortages in the paper mills, transportation and logistics, the availability of any paper is subject to change at any time.
2. How long will it take to receive my order?
The short answer is that it depends on the specific details about your order. Some general guidelines to keep in mind include:
- If you have a deadline for an order, tell us from the very first point of contact so that we can do our best to expedite the quoting and planning process and get the job onto the shop floor in time to meet your deadline.
- Our processing time from when we receive your order to when we schedule the job on press can be shortened by providing us with detailed order information when you place the order as well as complete artwork files setup correctly for your order.
What we need:
- Order Information – can be submitted either in the form of a detailed Purchase Order OR a signed quote that we provided you with that includes the latest, correct specifications for your job. If you provide your own PO, please make sure to include paper, ink and printing specifications, any finishing processes needed, quantity, price quoted, as well as specific billing and shipping instructions.
- Artwork Files – please refer to our Artwork Guidelines for details on setting up print-ready artwork appropriate for the print processes on your job. Please feel free to contact us at 800-666-8950 with any questions about setting up your files and our pre-press team will provide guidance. Note: all custom orders include a PDF proof for your approval before production scheduling.
3. How do I set up a wholesale account?
Submit new account form along with Resale Tax Certificate here.
After review and if approved, we may extend credit terms or you may be asked to prepay with a credit card for an initial period of time.
4. Do you offer design or artwork correction/editing services?
Our in-house team of professional pre-press technicians can help with any setup or changes to files created with Adobe products (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). If you are looking for complete design from concept to print, we work closely with an outside designer who specializes in social stationery and business branding and we can refer you to them for design quotes and service.
Request Your Free Samples
Let us put our high-quality samples in your hands so you can see for yourself how we can help you simply add style, distinction and elegance to ALL of your printed materials!
Thank You for Finding Us
We look forward to beginning or cultivating our relationship further in the near future!