Traditional AND Digital OFFSET Printing
The “secret sauce” in producing truly amazing print materials lies in the technology you use to get the job done. At Hodgins Engraving we continue to make the investments in print technology necessary to give you options. Options that are designed to impress.
One example of that is found in the area of digital printing. By investing in the high-end HP 5600 Indigo press we can offer you cost-effective printing that is simply extraordinary.
The reason? It’s because it’s not traditional digital. And, it’s not traditional offset. The Indigo is the latest in print technology that will ramp up the quality of your color print.
Some exciting features of the Indigo include:
- Unparalleled digital color quality
- Perfect registration on the sheet
- Ability to run up to 18 point cover
- Support for variable data
- Prints on a wide variety of substrates including synthetics sensitive to heat
- Prints opaque white ink on a dark background
- Full catalog of personalized specialty products – pre-die cut, scored, perforated stock available for short run personalization (gift boxes, folders, mailers with magnets, golf ball boxes, etc.)
Pair those with our specialty print and finishing processes…
- Foil stamping
- Die cutting
Then… let your imagination run wild!